Tuesday, August 4, 2009

17 months

I am 17 months now. It is really hot so I can't play outside as much as I like. Of course I am swimming all the time but I really like to run around outside and play. I love school! I run into the room and yell and jump with excitement and I barely find time to turn and wave bye bye to daddy. My daddy takes me in the morning since my mommy's belly is really big and she is tired and then my mommy picks me up after my nap. I got some new shoes that light up but I wasn't to sure about them at first. I blow on my food now to make sure it is not too hot. I whisper and started saying SHHH with my finger over my mouth. I love to help my dad on Sunday mornings with the yard work, and then he sprays me with the hose and sprinklers afterwards. I also help my dad get the mail every night and I help him feed the dogs and put their bowls away when they are done. I know what a kitty, a doggie, and a monkey says. I have decided I hate to have my nails clipped so now my mommy has to wait until I am asleep. See you next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment