Saturday, August 30, 2008

Camping Trip Labor Day 2008


This was my first camping trip with my mom, dad, my dogs (grady and savannah), Grandma D and Grandpa John, PaPa, Grandma Kelly, and Dylan. It was fun to be outside for 4 days. I slept in the tent with my mom and dad the first night but I woke up in the middle of the night and freaked out because I was cold, so I got to sleep in my grandma and grandpa lester's camper the rest of the weekend! (Nice work on my part if I do say so myself). I was to little to do some of the stuff that you do while camping like play horse shoes, shoot guns, and ride quads. I watched my mom shoot a gun and ride a quad for the first time. She looked good in her new pink and black helmet. She is so cool. I did get to ride in the buggy with Papa and Daddy, I was talking so loud my mommy could hear me from across the woods, I loved it. It appears from my upcoming pictures that all we do while we camp is sit around and drink, let me make it clear we nap and eat also! I sat by my first campfire and I love staring at the flames. It was a good time had by all.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea,

    He is just adorable. I love the faces he makes. He reminds me of when Tim was a baby. You seem to really enjoy being a mom and you look like a very good mom. I love looking a the pictures and the comments and the sound.

    Love,

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete